Thursday, August 27, 2015

Once In A Blue Moon

So this is going to be a blog update and not a recap...

So a little over two weeks ago Pretty Little Liars aired its mid season finale. A was revealed along with the Red Coat and Black Widow who both ended up being the same person, but a person who in my own opinion had absolutely no relevance to the Pretty Little Liars verse. While I had no problem with Big A's reveal, I did have a problem with the RC/BW reveal. No offense to Dre Davis, but Sara's character had absolutely no relevance at all until Season 6A and my favorite anonymous(no more) character was introduced in Season 3A. Looking back through the series(301-610) I guess Sara was Red Coat at least three or maybe four times? The cemetery, she may have been the Red Coat sneaking under the DiLaurentis house or it could have been CeCe... so technically Sara was Red Coat four times all in Season 6. 

Big fucking whoop. 

I feel like they could have taken care of the Red Coat/Black Widow reveal better. Like say CeCe was Red Coat(because she was) and she could have just as easily been Black Widow. There was literally nothing stopping them from making CeCe those two amazing anonymous characters! Why couldn't they just introduce Sara Harvey in 6B instead? Ugh, worst part of the finale, ever! 

Am I disappointed in the Finale? No. 

Am I disappointed in Red Coat/Black Widow's identity? Yes.

Could they have made CeCe Black Hoodie, Black Widow and Red Coat? Yes, they did 2/3 that, why not go for 3/3? 

Even though I loved the Finale and I watched it like... four times already? I'm not ready to do a recap because I know I'll have to touch bases with Sara being RC/BW and I'm not ready to dish about that just yet. 

In Other News

I recently found my all time favorite Soap Opera on YouTube!! I'm surprised it didn't get caught for copyright infringement. The Soap Opera brought so much joy to my life when I was in 7th and 8th grade that I'm happy I get to relive the amazing story lines in Harmony, Maine! I'll give you guys cookies and cupcakes if you guess which Soap I'm talking about! ;)

So I recently chose a new TV show(it's not really new...) to get hooked on during PLL's hiatus. Glee! I don't know why I thought this show was stupid in the past... I already cried almost five times and I'm still on Season 1. I love how they tackle real life problems and finds resolutions for them. And the comedy relief in the show is just hilarious!! I have certain episodes I cannot wait to get to(Glease anyone?!?!) and some episodes I know I'll just bawl over(Cory's tribute episode :( ) It's gonna be a Gleeful ride, that's for sure. 

Other than all that is above, I've started my Senior year of college and I know it's going to be stressful as fuck. Or maybe I'll have the best time of my life? Who knows. I know I can't wait to see what this year brings me. 

Until then folks...

-K

No comments: