Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Roadtripping With John

Okay so, yeah we went on a little road trip. John and I were bored a few days ago and decided "Hey, since Senior Year is approaching(College), why not go on a road trip?" So we did. We started up North in ChiTown and we made our way down to Charleston when we decided we were going to head back. But we did practically made it from Northern Illinois to Southern Illinois! 

I also told him that we needed to be back in time for Pretty Little Liars since 6A is getting down to the wire and in just 2 whole weeks, we'll finally know the identities of Charles, Red Coat 3(if there even is a Red Coat 3) and most important the Black Widow!! I definitely have a few guesses on who they all could be but I sadly cannot make a prediction post because some fucking fool on REDDIT spoiled the whole damn finale and I just happened to read those spoilers because I can't control myself. So no prediction post for me...lmfao.... 

My bad. 

Right now we're at Clifton headed up to to Otto and then Kankakee so we have a little ways to go until we're back home to Joliet. 

Seriously if John does anything to make us late for PLL, I'm gonna fucking shank his ass! 

We're hitting the road once again so I'm gonna end this post before it gets too bumpy and I end up getting car sick. 

Until next time!! 

-K

No comments: